RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- The 37-year-old U.S. veteran Kimberly Rhode won the bronze medal of the women's skeet at the Rio Olympic Shooting center on Friday, setting a legendary record of winning at least one medal in six consecutive Games.

"It has been a great journey," said Rhode after the competition.

"I was 16-year old when I went to the Olympics (in Atlanta 1996). I was very emotional out there, having competed for the more than 20 years. Six for six, it's truly unbelievable."

Rhode is also the most decorated women Olympic shooter in the history of the sport, having won 3 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze medals between 1996 and 2016, in two different events (double trap and skeet).

Rhode defeated Chinese talent Wei Meng in the bronze-medal match. She missed an early target, managed to come back with consecutive hits, and outscored Wei in the breath-taking shoot-off.

"Hopefully I will see you back in Tokyo," said Rhode about her future plan.

"I'm gonna try for a seventh, this hopefully will not be my last."

Diana Bacosi from Italy won the gold after beating her teammate, 2008 Olympic champion Chiara Cainero 15 to 14 hits in the gold medal contention.

Most of you have likely flown in some sort of airplane in advance of. Most likely it was a huge Landon Collins Limited Jersey , higher quantity passenger aircraft constructed to monotonously transport you from stage-A (house) to stage-B (Household Vacations).

I generally inform individuals that a skydive is basically two rides in an individual. Of course there is the evident 120 mph skydive portion. But there is also yet another Ereck Flowers Limited Jersey , incredibly different practical knowledge that happens when you commit to the process of leaping from an airplane.

The airplane experience. No hassles, no waiting, just pure flying for the enjoyment of it. Though not piloting the plane myself, I come to feel at occasions that I鈥檓 element of the airplane Darian Thompson Limited Jersey , the gentle turns and the gradual ascent are details to be savored.

In the context of a skydive, the plane ride imparts a calming pre-leap mood to the experience. The skies about Pittstown are obvious and the rolling hills beneath us capture my brain for the duration of most flights. To say it is an amazing knowledge would be to tarnish it. By some means, it is extra than that.

From the takeoff roll to the opening of the door for exit, the airplane trip is a memorable portion of each and each skydive I make. Right here I am 8 Sterling Shepard Limited Jersey ,000 jumps afterwards and I nevertheless take in each and every second of the trip to exit altitude as if it had been my to begin with.

This is the perception of flying that all of us should have. Awesome Awesomeness. Absolutely yes, Fantastic Awesomeness )

And this is to say absolutely nothing of the second that the door opens as you put together to exit the plane. Just think about for a instant what it would truly feel like to be poised at the threshold of your 1st skydiving expertise. It鈥檚 like a minute in between two worlds. You鈥檙e sitting in the airplane and hunting out into an unobstructed sky although the wind rushes in around you, realizing that in moments you will be falling ahead into a weightless planet. It is a person of the most poignant moments of the encounter and it is one thing you will be telling people about for decades.

This is the perception of flying that we want you to take residence with you. There鈥檚 a good deal much more in the sky than stray particles and flying buses. Come to feel free of charge to spread the phrase.

Ideas from the chronically skydiving,

To find out added information or to schedule an appointment simply click here: Skydiving in NYC

If you would like a excellent experience we鈥檙e happy to meet your needs.

You might have seen it happen. You're at a wedding and the couple is up in front Eli Apple Limited Jersey , perhaps listening to the priest, minister, or justice speaking on the sanctity of marriage and leading up to the part where they say their vows. Just at that moment, either the bride or the groom begins to sway Wayne Gallman Limited Jersey , and before anyone has time to react they are on the floor. Of course, craziness ensues, with the other party immediately saying (perhaps yelling) the unconscious person's name while the wedding party mills about and someone yells for water.

Having the bride or groom pass out during the wedding is actually not that uncommon an occurrence, and you might be surprised to discover it is the groom more often than the bride that succumbs to gravity's pull. A combination of heat Davis Webb Limited Jersey , nerves, and warm clothes are often to blame, but there is another common culprit: the person who passed out hadn't eaten all day!

Why would someone forget to eat? Many people do not realize, or perhaps forget how crowded the days leading up to the wedding are for the bride and groom. There are lots of last minute preparations that need to be taken care of Dalvin Tomlinson Limited Jersey , with lots of running around to do. In addition, butterflies may cause people to feel like if they eat, they will get sick. This is normal, but it is also something that must be addressed in order to prevent a potential disaster.

Holes in the stomach due to holes in the eating schedule! Lots of people don't realize that most of a very busy day can pass without remembering to eat. Many couples will have their rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding Evan Engram Limited Jersey , but after that, th. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys