Simoni Lawrence is leaving the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The 25-year-old linebacker is expected to sign with the Minnesota Vikings in the coming days, according to TSNs Matthew Scianitti. Lawrence tweeted out a message of thanks to the Ticats on Sunday. In the tweet Lawrence expressed his gratitude to various members of the team, staff and community, finishing the message with: "I have been blessed to have had a chance to spend a season with such a great organization. This was not an easy choice for my family and me, who loved the atmosphere in Hamilton. Thank you Ticat Nation! "Eat them raw." GOD BLESS." Lawrence has signed with a number of NFL clubs in the past, including the St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bears and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He has never appeared in an NFL game. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 All Yellow . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Nike Air Max 1 Anniversary . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. http://www.airmax1cheap.com/cheap-nike-air-max-1-atmos/. -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Burgundy . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Black and Green .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.TORONTO - The Ontario Hockey League has postponed Wednesday nights game between the London Knights and visiting Kitchener Rangers due to inclement weather and poor travel conditions.There was no immediate word on a makeup date.ddddddddddddThe 24-11-0-3 Knights are in second place in the Midwest Division standings with 51 points. The 15-13-2-6 Rangers are last in the Midwest with 38 points. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '