Scouting the AFC South: Preseason Week 1 Week 1 of the preseason has already wrapped up for the AFC South Youth Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , and with us already having broken down the results of the Jaguars opener, we take a look at the division rivals and how they fared.Colts take opener 19-17 over Seahawks in Luck’s returnIndianapolis went out to the home of “The 12s” and walked out with an opening victory to start the preseason. The biggest story, however, was the return of quarterback Andrew Luck after missing the entire 2017 season to a shoulder injury. Luck led two field goal drives in his return, finishing 6/9 for 64 yards. Meanwhile, the injury bug still managed to strike the Colts, as running back Marlon Mack injured his hamstring and will miss several weeks, and the team lost a potential playmaker for the season, as rookie receiver Deon Cain tore his ACL.Watson sees limited action in 17-10 winThursday night also saw another much anticipated return of an injured quarterback http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/a.j...e-jersey-cheap , as Deshaun Watson saw the field for the first time following a torn ACL that ended his 2017 rookie season early, as the Texans beat the Kansas City Chiefs. Watson threw only one pass for 4 yards, and a majority of the Texans’ star players returning from injury did not participate in the game, including Jadaveon Clowney and JJ Watt. Back up quarterback Brandon Weeden threw for 2 touchdowns, as he battles Joe Webb who led the Texans in rushing on the night with 42 yards, while also going 6/13 for 56 yards. Former Jaguars quarterback Chad Henne led the Chiefs passing attack, throwing for 91 yards with a touchdown and interception.Titans drop preseason opener, and the heavens rejoiceIn a game that saw Aaron Rodgers in street clothes, Marcus Mariota led an opening touchdown drive capped with a pass to receiver Darius Jennings that was matched by a opening Brett Hundley touchdown drive Youth Keelan Cole Jersey , with the Titans and Packers ending even at 7 when the starters sat. The Green Bay back ups proved to be the dominant side the rest of the way, as former Jaguars quarterback and cry baby, Blaine Gabbert, couldn’t find any success in his time giving way to rookie Luke Falk. The Titans back ups got boat raced in the final quarter, losing the game 31-17 and as always, losing in life because they are the Titans.Jalen Ramsey would hit his grandmother on the field, to respect the game Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey has so much respect for the game of football that if his grandmother made a catch over the middle he’d light her up. No, really. It doesn’t matter who is on the other side, he will light you up.“I feel like to respect the game you have to play it fierce. I don’t believe in having friends on the field. I mean if my brother Youth Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , my dad, my mom my grandmother was out there it’s on. After the game we can be cool, it doesn’t matter,” Ramsey told reporters on Thursday afternoon. “That’s how I feel you have to respect the game of football. Football is not a game meant to be played being nice to each other and all that, like kumbaya.”“Nah, I definitely would. She know that,” Ramsey said with a laugh when asked if he really would hit his grandmother. “My grandma know that, I love you but you know that.”It’s about respect.